Farewell Malaysia...

I guess, this will be my last posting which is done in Malaysia. Bumi bertuah tanah tempat tumpah darah ku. Have been extremely busy making preparations during last few days. Sampai demam2 semalam. Namun terpaksa kugagahi jua. Demi tugas yang terpikul di bahu ini. Banyak amanat telah aku kutip daripada pihak pengurusan hari ini. Today is my last day in HQ. I remember when KE asked me, how do you feel? Spontaneously I said - Mixed feelings. Bukan tak sanggup menerima amanah dan tanggungjawab ini, tetapi perasaan aku bercampur baur - excited, nervous, sad, tension, tired, etc etc... Walau apa pun, life must goes on. Hopefully, perjalanan aku sekeluarga berlangsung dengan baik dan kami selamat sampai di Taiwan pada hari Ahad nanti.

Bon voyage! Farewell Malaysia...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dude,

All the best!!

Though we are not that close before, hope after the TC Conf, it will be better both personally and professionally! ;p

Take a good care of your self ek and work hard, play harder!! ;p