
-GAMBAR HIASAN-
It is time to wrap up what I have done here. There are many things to do, many files to be updated, many areas to be clean up, many items to be packed, planning for the future, new place, new challenges, new environment.
Personally, I felt very happy with what I have achieved so far. Nevertheless, if I am given another chance, I will continue to improve and enhance many things, in line with new focus, freedom and dimension of work. As long as it is for the country. Nation before self.
I am also happy to start a new chapter in my life. I must focus on the future, looking at the circle of life, balancing and juggling responsibilities, facing the global challenges and domestic challenges at home, such as economic & financial, social spiritual and personal development. The steps are there for me to climb up again, but i must be careful on many obstacles on the path. There will be no easy way up. The responsibilities will be higher and heavier.
I want to revisit the basics tenets of life according the religious and cultural dimensions for acculturation and immersion with the domestic environment.
I will write again my thought and memories in Taiwan. It was an enriching experience.
Comments